COMMERCIAL PHOTOSHOP EXPERIENCE
May 2004 — now
Photoshop illustration for editorial, publishing and advertising
International covers for The Economist.
Other clients include:
• The Times • Saatchi & Saatchi • Playboy • Wired • The Sun • Vodaphone • Which? • Handelsblatt • Focus • The Grocer • Money Observer • Entertainment Weekly • Charlie Brooker • The Sunday Times • Wall Street Journal • The Guardian • Toronto Life • Globe and Mail • Honda • Leo Burnett • Oxford University Press • McGraw-Hill • World Wildlife Fund.
Jul 2009 — now
Guest lecturer: Photoshop and illustration
• NHL Stenden (Leeuwarden, NL)
• The Arts Institute (Bournemouth, UK)
Jan 2005 — Jul 2009
• Computer Arts magazine
• Advanced Photoshop magazine
• Photoshop Creative magazine
Aug 2001 — Apr 2004
Full range creative work for various UK clients including: a CD-ROM for the launch of Friends Provident's Investment Portfolio Bond; and a customizable Flash-based slide presentation for their pension products. Also freelance artworking for regional advertising and marketing agencies: Carrington Caunter Associates, Marketing Matters, The Hub.
Apr 1999 — Aug 2001
• Blair Fowles Advertising.
Artworking and design for retail advertising. Intensive Photoshop work under deadline. Preparing presentations for new pitch work, and working on the launch of the HSBC Stakeholder campaign.